About the tour:-
INR 49,600/- PER PERSON
50% at time of booking and remaining balance 15 days prior to arrival.
- 06 nights of accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel.
- 06 Breakfasts and 06 Dinners in hotel only.
- Entrance Fees.
- All transfers and sightseeing by using above mentioned vehicle on point to point basis.
- Driver's Allowance, Fuel Charges, Toll Taxes, Parking Charges.
- All transfer and Sightseeing by Comfortable Vehicle.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Item of personal nature visa, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholicor non-alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony/horse rides, safaris, rafting, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing, tours, and excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc. Any kind of insurance.
- Guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. (To be borne by the client which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Any optional sightseeing or Activity.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the “Package Includes” section.
Day 1:-ARRIVE GUWAHATI – SHILLONG (150 KM / 2 -3 HRS)
Meet and greet upon arrival by our Tour Leader and then transfer to Shillong. The ‘Scotland of East’ lies in the centre of a plateau surrounded by Khasi hills. Enroute visit Umium Lake/Park – “Barapani”, Popular among the locals for its adventure water sports. In the evening you can visit the Police Bazaar. Overnight accommodation will be in Shillong.
STAY:- HEIGA VNS / SIMILAR
Day 2:- SHILLONG – CHERRAPUNJEE (65 KMS / 2-3 Hrs)
After Breakfast, checkout & drive to Cherrapunjee. Enroute visit and Elephant Falls. In Cherrapunjee visit Wei Sawdong Falls, Nohsngithiang Falls, Nohkalikai Waterfalls, Mawsmai Cave, Arwah Cave. Later check in and relax. Overnight stay at Cherrapunjee.
STAY: – CHERRAPUNJEE HOLIDAY RESORT / SIMILAR
Day 3:- CHERRAPUNJEE –MAWLYNNONG – DAWKI
After early breakfast, excursion to Mawlynnong. Then Drive to Dawki (Tamabil – Indo Bangladesh Border and Umngot River), It’s the bordering town to Bangladesh town Tamabil. On this day you will be visiting Indo- Bangladesh Friendship border, Dawki River, Balancing Rock, Single Root Bridge & Mawlynnong Village. Overnight stay at Mawlynnong.
OPTIONAL: BOAT RIDE IN DAWKI – UMGNOT RIVER. (ON DIRECT PAYMENT BASIS)
STAY: – KABRI WAR / SIMILAR
Day 4:- MAWLYNNONG – JOWAI – KRANGSURI FALLS – NARTIANG - SHILLONG
After Breakfast, visit Krangsuri Falls and then excursion to Nartiang, Monolith of Jaintia Kingdom. Monoliths exist throughout the length and breadth of the Khasi and Jaintia Hills. Also visit the Durga Temple there at nartiang and later returning back Later come back to Shillong. Overnight accommodation will be in Shillong.
STAY: – HEIGA VNS / SIMILAR
Day 5:- SHILLONG CITY TOUR AND EXCURSION TO LAITLUM CANYON
After Breakfast, we will have excursion to Laitlum Canyon (Hiking trail). The aweinspiring vistas of this hidden canyon will make you fall in love with Meghalaya all over again.Perched in the East Khasi Hills of Shillong, Laitlum Canyons is a littleexplored haunt of the mountainous state of Meghalaya. Laitlum translates to ‘end of hills’ and this sublimely beautiful hilltop appears to be true to its name. At Laitlum, all one can see are breathtaking gorges and steep winding stairways that snake their way down to the lush valley. This is the reason why, for a bird’s eye View of Shillong’s magnificent surroundings, there is no better place than the Laitlum Canyons. Later return back to shillong. Later visit Don Bosco Centre for Indigenous Culture [DBCIC], Ward’s Lake, and Lady Hydari Park. Later come back to hotel. Overnight accommodation will be in Shillong.
STAY: – HEIGA VNS / SIMILAR
Day 6:- SHILLONG – GUWAHATI
After breakfast, drive to Guwahati. On arrival sightseeing of State Emporium, Srimanta Sankardeva Kalakshetra (A museum of Assam diverse culture). Among the Temples are – Maa Kamakhya temple, Tirupati Balaji Temple, or you can also visit Umananda Island (The smallest inhabited island of India) – There is a Shiva temple in the island and the only way to go there is through a ferry. Evening you can have walk around the market and can find shops with fine “Muga Silk” dresses. Overnight accommodation will be in Guwahati.
STAY: – ROYALE DE CASA / SIMILAR
Day 7:- GUWAHATI DEPARTURE
Post breakfast checkout from hotel and transfer to airport for your onwards journey.