French Touch in Pondicherry
Rs. 23,500/- Per Person
50% at the time of booking and the remaining balance 10 days prior to arrival.
- Accommodation on basis of sharing double room in hotel.
- 3 breakfast and 3 dinner in hotel only.
- All transfers and sightseeing as per programmed by Tempo Traveller or Innova car with driver.
- Inclusive of all taxes.
- Tour Leader.
- All Toll taxes, Parking & State Tax.
- You will be getting one water bottle (500ml) in hotel only, however if you need extra you can buy it from open market.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Item of personal nature visa, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholicor non-alcoholic beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony/horse Rides, safaris, rafting, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing, tours, and Excursions not included in the itinerary, still or video camera fees etc. Any Kind of insurance.
- Guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, Political disturbances (strikes), etc. (To be borne by the client which is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to Departure.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the “Package Includes” section.
Day 1:- Arrival in Chennai – Transfer to Mahabalipuram
Start your flight from your state to Chennai. After landing in Chennai and meet your tour buddy, start your beautiful road trip to Mahabalipuram. Enroute visit Crocodile Park, Sea shore Temple, Tiger Cave, Seashore Temple, Panch Rath, Varah Caves, Arjuna’s Penance, and Krishna’s Butter Ball. On arrival at Mahabalipuram, check in to your beautiful resort which is situated right amidst nature for overnight stay and dinner. Esthell village resort is very famous place to stay and generally it tends to get overbooked during the season time due to its hospitality and beautiful location.
HOTEL – HOTEL MAMALLA HERITAGE/SIMILAR
Day 02:- Mahabalipuram to Pondicherry
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Puducherry. Pondicherry a former French colony is one of the best places to get a glimpse of colonial heritage with its lanes having small yellow walled houses along with French cafes serving delicious steaks. The older part of Pondicherry is a stark contrast to the surrounding South Indian cities with small houses, hotels, cafes, street-side shops selling an alternate world of French to the Indians.We will go through the French settlements, and have exotic French cuisine for lunch and then Visit Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry Museum, Sri Manakula Vinayagar Temple, and French War Memorial, The Basilica of the Sacred Heart, Immaculate Conception Cathedral and Promenade beach. In the evening check in to hotel for overnight stay and sumptuous dinner at the hotel itself. Our beautiful hotel Annamalai International which is a 4 star property is a combination of modern plus contemporary art is situated in middle of the city. So if you want you can go around and enjoy a glass of French wine or some yummy bakery at famous French bakery.
HOTEL – HOTEL ANNAMALAI INTERNATIONAL/SIMILAR
Day 03:- Aurovilla Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to visit Maitriye Mandir for meditation then we have hired an experienced guide to take us to the famous Auroville city where we will have a mesmerizing experience of visiting the famous Auroville city which will be a totally a guided tour. Guide will Show some interesting spots of Auroville city Pondicherry, now known as Puducherry fondly referred as just Pondy, is one of the seven Union Territories of India. It was under French rule till 1954 and French influence on the culture can be very well felt over here. Which are all hidden. It is a self-sustained city and people from many countries live her unitedly and do their all work themselves. Then we will have lunch at Community Kitchen of Aurovile. In late afternoon return back to hotel. Evening can be spent enjoying walk through French city. Dinner is at the hotel itself.
STAY- HOTEL ANNAMALAI INTERNATIONAL/SIMILAR
Day 04:- Departure
Early morning we can go for spectacular Sunrise in Pondicherry. After that return to hotel and after breakfast, check out the hotel. Later in the afternoon, you will be transferred to Chennai airport to board your flight on time with some wonderful memories to cherish for life.
MEAL – BREAKFAST